Electrophoretic paint painting process flow chart
(1) oil removal -- (2) washing -- (3) pickling -- (4) washing -- (5) phosphating -- (6) washing -- (7) washing -- (8) hanging -- (9) electrophoresis -- (10) washing -- (11) drying -- (12) hanging -- (13) packaging
Notes in process flow chart:
(1) must be clean, the surface does not hang water zhu advisable.
(2) wash the surface clean.
(3) no rust marks on the metal surface and adhesion of welding slag.
(4) it is advisable to wash the acid off the surface.
(5) it is advisable to have a blue coating on the surface after air drying, and the best effect is to avoid rusting before electrophoresis.
(6) wash the phosphating liquid on the surface.
(7) put into the electrophoresis tank after washing.
(8) hang the product well and do not fall into the electrophoresis tank. 小村春色 全本小说_ 小村春色 全本小说 免费在线 小村春色 全本小说_ 小村春色 全本小说 免费在线 ,韩国19禁电影日历女孩 完整视频 韩国19禁电影日历女孩 完整视频 ,av青春梦工厂图片_av青春梦工厂图片_av青春梦工厂图片 av青春梦工厂图片_av青春梦工厂图片_av青春梦工厂图片
(9) the large-piece or thick-piece electrophoresis is generally controlled within 150V -- 170V/120 -- 180 seconds.Small or thin pieces are generally controlled within 100V -- 150V/60 -- 120 seconds.When the product is taken out of the electrophoresis tank, do not let the paint drip everywhere.
(10) wash the coat of paint above the electrophoretic products, so that there is no foreign matter attached to it. Otherwise, the surface will produce undesirable phenomena after drying. If the paint film is found to be abnormal, it should be handled in time.
(11) in the drying process, it depends on the thickness of the product and the product's requirements for luster. Generally, cast iron is controlled at 200-220 degrees for insulation for 40-60 minutes, small and thin pieces are controlled at 180-190 degrees for insulation for 25-30 minutes, and cast aluminum and aluminum pieces are controlled at 175-185 degrees for insulation for 30-40 minutes.When the product enters the oven, it should be entered slowly. Do not let the products collide with each other, or the surface film of the product will be cut. The oven must be kept clean and free of dust and grease.
(12) when products are out of the oven, they must be hung after they are cold, so as not to hurt hands or cut the paint film by the soup. Products should be neatly arranged and not placed in disorder.
(13) good products of electrophoresis should be packaged and put away in time.小村春色 全本小说_ 小村春色 全本小说 免费在线 小村春色 全本小说_ 小村春色 全本小说 免费在线 ,韩国19禁电影日历女孩 完整视频 韩国19禁电影日历女孩 完整视频 ,av青春梦工厂图片_av青春梦工厂图片_av青春梦工厂图片 av青春梦工厂图片_av青春梦工厂图片_av青春梦工厂图片
Maintenance of electrophoresis tank
1. Anode box:
1) the anodic fluid should be replaced periodically, so as to avoid the phenomenon of poor electrical conductivity during electrophoresis, the Yin and Yang surface of the product, or the thin film.
2) the replacement period is usually controlled as soon as January or the color changes from light to dark.
3) replacement method: remove the anodic liquid in the box with a hose, clean it with clean water, and then add purified water and anodic acid (anodic acid is added into a disposable cup for about half of the cup), and remove the stainless steel plate in the box during replacement and cleaning.Pay attention to the installation must be connected to the power supply, screw must be fixed, otherwise it will generate heat to burn the electrophoresis tank.
4) maintenance: do not Pierce the anode film with sharp objects to prevent anodic acid from contaminating the paint in the electrophoretic tank. If there are similar phenomena, replace the anode film in time. (observe the color and liquid level of the anode box from time to time.Handle electrophoretic products with caution.
2. Secondary tank: clean and filter impurities on the net in time;The paint flow surface in the tank is generally controlled in 5-8 cm, not too full, not too low, if not production also need to add a certain amount of pure water, hair avoid producing a lot of bubbles;Add paint must be added from the auxiliary tank, paint liquid should not be too thick, so as not to block the circulation pump;
3. Main tank management:
1) paint solution should be free of dirt, oil and impurities of electrophoretic paint, so as not to affect the quality of electrophoretic products and the stability of paint solution.Do not put acid and alkaline products in tanks for electrophoresis.
2) circulation system: do not lose phase or reverse the motor when the power is input, so as to avoid burning the motor;The cycle time of the tank is generally not less than 10 hours per day.
3) the cathode copper tube must be cleaned frequently, or the conductivity will be poor or non-conductive.
4) addition of electrophoretic paint: generally speaking, we apply 12-14 square meters per kilogram, depending on the products produced, we must keep the concentration and temperature (28-32 degrees) in the tank;Add paint with tank liquid to adjust the original paint, generally in accordance with 1:1 adjustment, after the adjustment from the secondary tank to add.
5) solvent addition: generally added before production, depending on the amount of paint film added, after production must cover the tank, so as to avoid volatile solvent.
6) keep the electrophoresis tank clean.